CHASKA, MN, August 31, 2011 – Jump into the action and excitement of the Las Vegas strip as THQ Inc., a leading worldwide publisher and developer of interactive entertainment software, today announced it has launched Casino Chaos, a time management game for electronic software distribution and PC at major retailers nationwide. Bonus game Las Vegas Players Collection also included.
In Casino Chaos, players run the floor of a Las Vegas Casino and take on the challenging role of the boss who specializes in turning around hotels and businesses. Your goal is to get customers gambling to make cash to bankroll bigger and better casinos!
Casino Chaos includes high rolling features such as:
- 10 challenging levels of addictive, skill-based game play;
- 10 different types of customers to deal with;
- Five themed hotels to choose from: Egyptian, Medieval, Caribbean, Rock & Roll and Roman;
- Five mini games: Roulette, Slots, Red Dog, Black Jack & Craps.
- Bonus: Double down with a game of Black Jack at the end of each level and earn even more money to purchase upgrades!
Rated ‘T’ for Teen by the ESRB, Casino Chaos will be available at launch for a suggested retail price of $19.99 and for digital download on Big Fish Games at www.bigfishgames.com. For more information about Casino Chaos as well as additional THQ titles, please visit www.thq.com.
THQ Inc. is a leading worldwide developer and publisher of interactive entertainment software. The company develops its products for all popular game systems, personal computers and wireless devices. Headquartered in Los Angeles County, California, THQ sells product through its global network of offices located throughout North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. More information about THQ and its products may be found at www.thq.com. THQ and its logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of THQ Inc.