iBuildApp announced today a new Android app creator called Android Builder. The tool simplifies creating an iPhone and Android apps for smartphones.
I’m playing around with it right now, which is easy because it is free.
IBuildApp stressed the following in the press release:
- Now anyone can build an Android app using the web interface, without any knowledge of Java.
- The free solution allows anyone to create their own apps rather than hope developers create what they need. It also makes it easy to build and automatically publish an app to an app gallery.
- Some customers have become so good at creating iPhone apps they have started to make apps for others (becoming resellers).
This is pretty much all you need to know to get started. The thing that throws me a little is that I’m trying to develop an Android app and the site keeps referring to the Apple Store. We’ll see how it goes.
- eAgency Mobile Security Launches My Mobile Watchdog for Android Phones
- netTALK.COM, INC. Reveals FREE Smartphone Application
- First Speech-to-Text Messaging App for Android
- Sony Computer Entertainment to Unveil ‘PlayStation Suite,’ Delivering the World of PlayStation to Android Based Portable Devices
- There’s Some Crap for That