How would you feel if all of your comrades were brutally massacred, and the only one left behind with the aftermath was yourself? That’s the case for Rogue Trooper, the last of the Genetic Infantrymen, and he’s pissed off and hell-bent on revenge. Having taken the bio-chips containing the digitized personalities of his dead friends, their souls come alive in his equipment. With the abilities of Gunnar, Helm and Bagman at his side, Rogue Trooper is ready to dish out the world of pain that was dealt to him. Rogue Trooper features intense sci-fi action in a futuristic battlefield where you must use your surroundings to gain the edge you need to take on full armies single-handedly. To give you another
glimpse of the vengeance, we’re bringing you 10 new screenshots!
If you’d like to view the slideshow click here.
Rogue Trooper is set to ship this Spring, 2006 for the PS2, Xbox and PC!
- REVENGE RULES FOR EIDOS’ ROGUE TROOPER
- Special Abilities of Gunnar Displayed in the Latest Gameplay Video for Rogue Trooper!
- Rogue Trooper Has Officially Gone Gold and is Ready to Ship May 23rd in North America!!
- New Trailer Released for Rogue Trooper Featuring Stealth Combat!
- Eidos Unveils New Futuristic Site for Rogue Trooper!