Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment gives their fans the chance to get into the chase themselves, when the two hilarious, chase-filled TOM AND JERRY TALES games for the Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS ship on October 31! Putting an emphasis on what Tom and Jerry are all about – the chase – the TOM AND JERRY TALES games allow gamers to play as Jerry who must make his way through the house to survive, running through mouse holes, destroying the house through interactions with Tom and recovering the precious cheese Tom has stolen along the way. Each version of the game features exclusive content-the GBA version includes various mini-games to keep the chase moving, while the NDS version includes touch-screen activated events that require players to use lightening quick reflexes to cleverly avoid Tom and create general mayhem in the house.
This is a big season for the duo, as “Tom and Jerry Tales,” their first new U.S. television series in more than 13 years debuts on Saturday, September 23 at 8:30am as part of the “Kids WB!” cartoon block!!! Then, the beginning of October brings the DVD debut of “Tom and Jerry Tales.” (Of course, fans of the iconic superstars can always catch classic Tom and Jerry action Mondays through Thursdays at noon on Cartoon Network.)
- NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. Releases Video and Screens for Tales of the World Radiant MythologyT
- TALES OF LEGENDIA™ GOES GOLD
- Wii OWNERS SHARE ANECDOTES AND FUN TALES AT MyWiiStory.com
- Nintendo’s Q1 Software Lineup
- “MADDENOLIDAY” DECLARED IN MADDEN, MISS. (POP. 74), TO CELEBRATE LAUNCH OF MADDEN NFL 07 ON XBOX 360