This demo lets you play the first mission of Hitman: Blood Money, teaching you the basics of what it takes to enter the world of high-stakes contract killing. Your mission is to eliminate the man known as “The Swing King,” who has been located at an old broken down amusement park now functioning as a drug lab. Though your objective is clear, it is up to you to determine the best way to perform the execution.
The latest installment of the popular Hitman franchise, Hitman: Blood Money, features enhanced artificial intelligence, a massive arsenal of upgradeable weaponry, as well as the new Blood Money system which allows characters in future missions to react to Agent 47 based upon how much his presence was noticed in the past. Hitman: Blood Money is set to ship May 30th, but you don’t have to wait to find out if you have what it takes to control the world’s deadliest assassin… download the demo now at www.hbmdemo.com and prepare to make a killing!
Hitman: Blood Money is set to ship May 30th in North America for the Xbox360, PS2, Xbox and PC!
- Hitman: Blood Money Has Officially Gone Gold!
- Brand New Website Redesign for Hitman: Blood Money Along With a New Trailer
- Get a Glimpse at the Mysterious Wheelchair Man from Hitman: Blood Money in the Latest Trailer!
- Agent 47 Appears in his Signature Style on the Hitman: Blood Money Box Art!
- Agent 47 Practices His New Moves on a Giant Chicken in the Latest Batch of Screenshots for Hitman: Blood Money!