Beyoncé Shoots Style Savvy Commercials for the Nintendo DSi Portable Gaming System
Five Items From Entertainment Icon’s Deréon Clothing Line Will Soon Be Available for Download in the Game
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)– A behind-the-scenes video and photo of Beyoncé shooting two upcoming Style Savvy commercials for the Nintendo DS™ and Nintendo DSi™ systems are available on Business Wire’s Web Site and AP PhotoExpress. Spots are scheduled to begin airing on Nickelodeon the week prior to this year’s Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards and during the event itself. In addition, Style Savvy players with broadband Internet access will soon be able to download five designs from the real-life Deréon clothing line co-created by Beyoncé and her mother, designer Tina Knowles.
- Faceez Creative Photo Suite for DSiWare
- GHskinz Launches New DS PSP iPod iPhone and Console Skins
- Wii-kly Update: Photo Feature, Gifting Abilities and Three Classic Games Added to Wii Shop Channel
- Vizio’s New 8″ Tablet Delivers Knock Out Video, Audio And App-based Entertainment At Sub-$300 Price Point
- TAKE YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY CHANNEL CHARACTERS ON THE GO WITH THREE NEW VIDEO GAMES