Here’s an interesting connection between 2 of the different worlds that I function within. Using people’s interest in games as bait for phishing.
Is nothing sacred? Obviously not in the world of spam and phish.
- New M86 Security Labs Report Reveals Spam Volume Drop, Third-Party Phishing Increase and More Sophisticated Exploit Kits
- “Everyone do check what she did on cam…”
- Disney Interactive Studios, TT Games And The Lego Group Announce Lego Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Video Game
- Disney Interactive Studios Announces Disney Princess Video Games Arriving This Fall
- UBISOFT AND OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALIST SHAUN WHITE TAKE SNOWBOARDING VIDEO GAMES INTO THE NEXT GENERATION