Motivational posters are a more than bit dorky. Their earnest entreaties to feel good about yourself and make the world—or at least the office—a better place are ripe for satirization. Hence “demotivational” posters, setting you up with one positive word in large type, then knocking you down with the subhead. We don’t know how many people bought the posters, but with modern online graphics tools, anyone can (and does) create his own demotivational posters at various websites. This meme now qualifies as an infestation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
- Codemasters Online Gaming Unveils the Official Dirty Dancing Video Game!
- Today In the Lab: Torture Testing IronKey
- Prepare to enter the Dance Factory, coming April exclusively on PlayStation®2
- Behind-the-Scenes Video and Photo of Beyoncé
- IronKey Joins Me At Mount Pinatubo